Time Finance - Invoice Finance
We are an asset based lender that focuses on providing invoice finance and secured commercial loans to our clients.Our invoice finance product is able to assist businesses that require between £25,000 and £2,500,000 of funding against their outstanding sales ledger. Our facilities can be run on a confidential, or a disclosed basis. We can also offer comprehensive credit control services along with access to selective bad debt protection.The client uploads an invoice schedule via our online portal which then gives the client the ability to draw up to 90% of the invoice value within 24 hours. Once the debtor pays the invoice we then return the remaining 10% to our client.Our service offering also allows our clients to benefit from our credit control services which is of particular interest to smaller businesses, or those that have a well spread sales ledger. In addition to this selective bad debt protection gives our clients added piece of mind that the balances due from their debtors are covered against bad debts.
Time Finance - Secured Loan
We are an asset based lender that focuses on providing invoice finance and secured commercial loans to our clients.Our secured loans are available to businesses requiring between £50,000 and £500,000. The loans are available over a maximum term of 5 years.Our Commercial Loans are offered on a secured basis. At the outset we will confirm the value of the loan, the purpose and the term required with our client. The loan is then drawn and repayments are made on a monthly basis.
Find your business