Answering the questions every business owner is asking
Running a business can be one of the most thrilling and rewarding achievements for many people. It can also be a roller-coaster of emotions and sometimes, let’s face it, fear and panic.
It is all there.
The good news is that there is plenty of help available, and with our Business Knowledge Centre, we aim to make sure that you, the business owner, can find real-world examples of how others have successfully navigated their way to success.
- Sole trader or limited company: What is right for your start-up?
- How to Make Your Business More Attractive to Lenders
- Finding the Right Finance Options for Your Business Situation
- How personal guarantees can increase your financing options
- What Your Business Accounts Can Tell you - Assets, Capital, Profit & Loss
- Our Guide to Small Business Lenders & How to Find One
- The True Cost of Borrowing - a Small Business Guide
- A guide to building the Right Team for your small business - ABF
- Hiring & Managing Small Business Employees
- The difference between cash and profit in your business
- Balancing Business Growth Opportunity with a Hit on Costs
- The top 6 ways to grow your small business with technology
- When should I hire staff for my small business - SME recruitment - ABF
- Franchising Your Business: All You Need to Know
- How your Credit Score Can Impact Your Business Finance
- Operating Leases & the Impact on Business Debt
The ABF approach is to ask the questions that you would like to ask . . . “should I buy a property?” or “how important is cash to my business?” and deal with those perennial questions such as “lease or buy?” and “how do I survive a recession?”
The Alternative Business Funding business knowledge centre is built with the motivation so many of us have . . . the drive for success . . . and it is this drive that powers everything we do.
We make sure that as a business owner you have access to great information and the funding which, in so many cases, can be the fuel that powers your business forward.
If you find that we don’t have the answer to your question, let us know and we will do our best to answer it in a clear, no-jargon way.
Find your business
When should a business seek funding or finance
What funding does your business require? Are you ready to receive it? Should you go for a ...Learn More
Beginners digital marketing for the business owner - ABF
A beginners guide to digital marketing strategy for the small business owner. Read on for ...Learn More
How to generate new business for your SME - An ABF guide
Generating new business can sometimes feel like a struggle. ABF will get you started on t...Learn More