Answering the questions every business owner is asking
Running a business can be one of the most thrilling and rewarding achievements for many people. It can also be a roller-coaster of emotions and sometimes, let’s face it, fear and panic.
It is all there.
The good news is that there is plenty of help available, and with our Business Knowledge Centre, we aim to make sure that you, the business owner, can find real-world examples of how others have successfully navigated their way to success.
- Sole trader or limited company: What is right for your start-up?
- Cost of borrowing: How to make yourself attractive to lenders
- Piecing together the perfect finance package for your business
- How personal guarantees can increase your financing options
- What do my accounts tell me about my business?
- The changing face of business lending
- Time to step up from business owner to employer
- The difference between cash and profit in your business
- Stick or twist? Wait for growth or take the hit on costs
- Franchising your business: All you need to know
- How your credit score can impact your business finance
- Operating leases and the impact on business debt
The ABF approach is to ask the questions that you would like to ask . . . “should I buy a property?” or “how important is cash to my business?” and deal with those perennial questions such as “lease or buy?” and “how do I survive a recession?”
The Alternative Business Funding business knowledge centre is built with the motivation so many of us have . . . the drive for success . . . and it is this drive that powers everything we do.
We make sure that as a business owner you have access to great information and the funding which, in so many cases, can be the fuel that powers your business forward.
If you find that we don’t have the answer to your question, let us know and we will do our best to answer it in a clear, no-jargon way.
Find your business
British businesses can no longer rely on their bank for an overdraft
Whether you run a seasonal business that makes most of its sales at one point during the y...Learn More
What your business needs to know about Making Tax Digital for VAT
The world of business taxes can be a confusing one, and as a result, it's easy to make mis...Learn More
Funding can match your values
With the UK reportedly spending over £83bn on ethical goods annually, there is increased ...Learn More