Find Funding - it takes just a few minutes!
It takes just a few minutes!
Search for business funding now (it takes just a few minutes!)
- Completely free to use
- No impact on business or personal credit file
- Over 150 funding choices
- Approved by HM Treasury & British Business Bank
- Funds of £500 to £50 million available
Approved Designated Funding PlatformLearn more
Wherever you are in your business journey Alternative Business Funding is right for you.
Every business is different. That’s why we have access to a huge range of funding types to suit every need. Our monthly newsletter features useful information about funding your business, new products and special deals. Sign up below today!
- Why use small business loans
- Small business loan types
- Guide to unsecured loans
- Costs of unsecured loans
- Government loans
- Why would you use credit?
- How to obtain credit
- Cash flow finance explained
- Why use cash flow loans
- Term loans
- P2P lending advantages
- Using commercial loans
- Commercial loans explained
- What is peer-to-peer lending
- Bad credit business loans
Other Types of Funding
- Reward credit cards
- What is invoice finance
- Credit cards for business
- Business investment
- Business expenses
- Working capital finance
- Supply chain finance
- Mezzanine financing
- Bridging finance
- Pension-led funding
- Merchant cash advance
- Get paid on time
- Export finance
- Equity funding
- Why use trade finance
- Guide to trade finance
With our Business Knowledge Centre, we aim to make sure that you, the business owner, can find real-world examples of how others have successfully navigated their way to success.
- The changing face of business lending
- What do my accounts tell me about my business?
- How personal guarantees can increase your financing options
- Piecing together the perfect finance package for your business
- Cost of borrowing: How to make yourself attractive to lenders
- Sole trader or limited company: What is right for your start-up?
- Franchising your business: All you need to know
- Operating leases and the impact on business debt
- How your credit score can impact your business finance
- Stick or twist? Wait for growth or take the hit on costs
- The difference between cash and profit in your business
- Time to step up from business owner to employer
How it works
Choosing the right funding for your business couldn’t be simpler
Tell us a little bit about your business and your requirements by answering some simple questions. The whole process takes a couple of minutes.
Our unique Funder Finder engine matches your business with the most suitable funders and appropriate products.
Choose who you would like to contact or select ‘Quick Submit’ and let our experienced service team choose on your behalf.