UKBAA National Investment Summit 2017
Find your business
Join leading players from investment and industry to look at the challenges and opportunities for building an effective supply of capital from start-up through to long term growth for UK's innovating businesses.
UKBAA is delighted to be working in partnership with Nesta Impact Investments to bring this annual flagship event to London this autumn. With the Government’s policy for a new Patient Capital framework now emerging and the Chancellor’s budgetary plans put on the table, the UKBAA Summit offers a timely opportunity to review the impact of these developments on the investment market and on the potential for establishing a sustainable growth finance ecosystem for the UK’s innovators and market disrupters.
Key issues that the conference will review include:
- How can we avoid the cliff edges for scaling businesses post angel investment?
- How can we ensure a more coherent interface between investment sources from start-up to scale-up?
- How can we address the gaps in the market to enable innovators across all the UK regions to find the investment they need?
- How can we attract new finance sources including corporates and institutions to address the need for long term capital?
- What new partnerships can we forge to fund the UK’s leading growth sectors?
- What more should be done by government and industry to ensure we can build more global growth companies here in the UK?
More information can be found here
15% off tickets for all ABF readers here
Anthony Carty and Neil Greenaway will be there representing ABF, it would be great to see you there!
Find your business
What your business needs to know about Making Tax Digital for VAT
The world of business taxes can be a confusing one, and as a result, it's easy to make mis...LEARN MORE
Funding can match your values
With the UK reportedly spending over £83bn on ethical goods annually, there is increased ...LEARN MORE
How can your business protect itself from Brexit?
In the two years since the UK voted to leave the EU, Brexit uncertainty has rippled throug...LEARN MORE